Pets have been added to the game:
- pets are the animals that help the character during the fight;
- pets can use special items and skills;
- there are 6 types of pets: Wolf, Buffalo, Tiger, Kookaburra, Dragon, Hawk;
- each pet has unique skills;
- it is possible to check the stats, skills and other information about the pet with help of the
- pets can level up together with the character, get exp from hunting. They can also evolve and become
- it is possible to summon pets not only in hunting zones, but also in dimensional zones, Olympiad and
- it is important to feed the pet, in contrast to the servitors; they won’t obey if they are hungry;
- it is possible to summon pets with the help of special items that shall be present in the
Obtaining and summoning the pet
- It is necessary to kill Atingo boss and his pet to receive an item that makes it possible to summon
the pet. The item that can be obtained depending on the pet summoned by Atingo. The list of the
needed items is stated below:
- the pet is summoned with help of the Necklace and is recalled with the skill “recall a pet”.
- there are some restrictions for the pet summoning:
- it is possible to summon only one pet;
- the pet can be summoned together with the servitor;
- the pet cannot be summoned during the battle;
- the pet disappears and cannot be summoned if the character flies on Wyvern.
- if the pet takes part in a fight, he receives exp and levels up;
- if the level of the pet is higher than the one of the character on 20+ levels, the character can’t
- if a pet is summoned, a couple of special panels appear: the one which shows Beast Soul/Spirit
Shots and the one to manage a level of the pet’s HP for the automatic potions usage;
- it is important to feed the pet, when the pet is summoned he becomes hungry, especially during the
- if the pet’s satiety is lower than 50%, the penalties are being applied;
- it is not possible to unsummon the pet if his satiety level is lower than 1%;
- if satiety level reaches 0, the pet will stop fighting and it won’t be possible to control him;
- it is possible to replenish the satiety level with Pet Food. The item can be put to the shortcut of
the character and can be used automatically;
- if a level of the pet is higher than the one of the monster on 11 and more, neither the character
nor the pet get EXP and drop;
- a set of positive effects (such as Shield, Might etc., except for the unique class buffs) are
inflicted on the pets automatically;
- Sayha’s Blessing has an effect on the pet;
- if the character doesn’t have Sayha’s Blessing, the pet also receives penalties from it’s
- when the character receives EXP, Sayha’s Blessing is being consumed according the number of EXP
that was received by him;
- when the EXP is being received only by the pet, Sayha’s Blessing is being consumed according the
number of EXP that was obtained by the pet;
- if the pet dies, he doesn’t lose EXP, however, the character gets debuff. If he dies again, debuff
increases. If the character summons another pet, If the character summons another pet, the
debuff will be applied to the new one;
- if the dead pet is summoned, his HP/MP restore;
- if the character that has summoned the pet dies, his pet is being unsummoned automatically.
- weapon, helmet, upper body, lower body, gloves, shoes, necklace, rings, and earrings (it is possible
to use no more than 2 rings and 2 earrings) of the character can be equipped on the pet;
- augmented weapon, event items, time-limited equipment received for the training can’t be equipped on
- shields, symbols, pendants, agathions/talismans bracelets, attribute necklaces can’t be equipped on
- it is not possible to use the active skills of the weapon equipped on the pet;
- the pet uses basic attack, no matter which type of weapon is equipped;
- Some equipment items do not give the same stats as stated in their descriptions, the final stats are
calculated based on a special formula different from that of a character's one.
- P. Accuracy, Atk. Speed, P. Critical Rate are fixed, despite the type of equipped weapon;
- there is a type of weapon that fits each pet:
||Dual Sword/Fist Weapon
- pets can use Beast Soulshots/Spiritshots and the special potions that can be bought from NPC;
- special NPCs Cooper (Giran) and Lemper (Aden) that sell Beast Soulshots, Beast Spiritshots, Pet Food
and Pet's HP Potion have been added to the game;
- Beast Soulshots, Beast Spiritshots, Pet Food and Pet's HP Potion have also been added to the list of
supplies sold by the merchants;
- Helvetia, Holly, Chortie, Reahen and Mathorn, the Grocers that were previously selling Beast
Soulshots and Beast Spiritshots, do not sell them anymore.
- pets can use special skills:
||Inflicts magic damage on the enemy.
Cannot move for 20 seconds. Increases
P. Def. and M. Def..
Magic Missiles attack multiple enemies.
||Strikes with claws the enemy's vital spot.
||Dashes to the enemy, disappears and reappears behind them.
||Unleashes the beast power.
||Attacks the enemy, piercing with horns and dealing physical damage.
||Hits the enemy with a rump making them unable to move.
|Breath of Hurricane
||Provokes the enemy to switch the target and attack your pet.
||Approaches to the target very fast.
||Bites the enemy. Allows to bite twice if used constantly.
||Increases Speed and Atk. Spd. for 40 seconds.
||Attacks the enemy with sharp claws.
||Rushes to the enemy.
- Some pet skills are present in the interface but it is not possible to use them (their icons are
dark); the books for these skills aren’t available in the game now, they will be added in the next
- Kookaburra: Chain Block, Blocked Target Change;
- Hawk: Feather Trap, Trap Explosion, Scout's Strike;
- Tiger: Hide, Strong Bite;
- Wolf: Last Dire Claw, Giant Wolf;
- Dragon: Wild Roar and Dash.
- Please consider this fact while using the pets’ skills.
- All the other skills are available in the Fluffy Reinforcement update.
Random Craft System
The following changes were made in the Random Craft system:
- a chance that Boss Weapon will appear has been increased 5 times;
- a chance that D-grade equipment will appear has been halved;
- rare items, such as A-grade Weapon/Armor Coupon, obtaining rate has been increased;
- Golden Pack won’t appear anymore. All the items that were inside of it will appear as all the
others, in a separate cell;
- from now on, it is possible to get the following items through random craft system:
- Ice Crystal Breastplate (Sealed)
- Ice Crystal Gaiters (Sealed)
- Leather Armor of Lightning (Sealed)
- Leather Leggings of Lightning (Sealed)
- Gloves of Silence (Sealed)
- Flaming Tunic (Sealed)
- Flaming Stockings (Sealed)
- Ice Crystal Breastplate
- Ice Crystal Gaiters
- Leather Armor of Lightning
- Leather Leggings of Lightning
- Flaming Tunic
- Flaming Stockings
- Baium's Thunder Breaker
- Core's Plasmic Bow
- Zaken's Blood Sword
- Orfen's Venom Sword
- Queen Ant's Stone Breaker
- Talisman of Baium
- Baium's Ring Lv. 1
- Zaken's Earring Lv. 1
- Queen Ant's Ring Lv. 1
- Orfen's Earring Lv. 1
- Ring of Core Lv. 1
- Enchanted B-grade Weapon Coupon
- Spellbook: Ultimate Death Knight Transformation
- Spellbook: Divine Beam
- Spellbook: Burning Field
- Spellbook: Frozen Field
- Spellbook: Lightning Storm
- Spellbook: Hell Fire
- Book of Light
- Book of Shadows
- Spellbook: Knight's Help
- Spellbook: Amazing Thunder Storm Mastery
- Spellbook: Aerial Strike
- Spellbook: Elemental Burst
- Brooch Lv. 3
- Talisman Bracelets Lv. 3
- Agathion Bracelet Lv. 3
- Fire Spirit Evolution Stone
- Water Spirit Evolution Stone
- Wind Spirit Evolution Stone
- Earth Spirit Evolution Stone
- Improved Scroll: Enchant A-grade Weapon (Exchangeable)
- Improved Scroll: Enchant A-grade Armor (Exchangeable)
- Cursed Scroll: Enchant A-grade Weapon (Exchangeable)
- Cursed Scroll: Enchant A-grade Armor (Exchangeable)
- Tallum Blade*Damascus
- Éclair Bijou
- Shyeed's Bow
- Sirra's Blade
- Daimon Crystal
- Themis' Tongue
- Cabrio's Hand
- Naga's Storm
- Barakiel's Axe
- Sword of Ipos
- Behemoth' Tuning Fork
- Tiphon's Spear
- Sobekk's Hurricane
- Majestic Sigil
- Majestic Sigil (Sealed)
- Samurai Long Sword (Sealed)
- Demon's Staff (Sealed)
- Ecliptic Axe (Sealed)
- Eminence Bow (Sealed)
- Crystal Dagger (Sealed)
- Eminence Bow (Sealed)
- Orcish Poleaxe (Sealed)
- Katana*Katana (Sealed)
- Yaksa Mace (Sealed)
- Berserker Blade (Sealed)
- Great Pata (Sealed)
- Admiral's Estoc (Sealed)
- Saber Tooth (Sealed)
- Chain Sigil (Sealed)
- Full Plate Helmet (Sealed)
- Full Plate Boots (Sealed)
- Full Plate Gauntlets (Sealed)
- Full Plate Armor (Sealed)
- Drake Leather Armor (Sealed)
- Drake Leather Boots (Sealed)
- Drake Leather Gloves (Sealed)
- Karmian Gloves (Sealed)
- Karmian Boots (Sealed)
- Karmian Stockings (Sealed)
- Karmian Tunic (Sealed)
- the field color of the cell will depend on the item that appears in it:
- yellow: B-grade items;
- blue: A-grade items, brooches, bracelets etc.
- red: epic accessories, special armor (Leather Armor of Lightning etc.)
- from now on, the screen notifications for the whole world won’t appear if the following items are
created: all the sealed weapons and A-grade Weapon/Armor Coupons.